Monday, September 15, 2014

September Already?

I can't believe how fast time has gone by since July 18th when i wrote the last blog.  Summer semester ended with a big sigh of relief, and i have started to see clients for real!  I finally feel like i am doing what i have always wanted to be doing as a career; the thing is... i have just under a year of my masters degree left and then an additional 2-3 years of supervision before i can get my license.  I'm sure the time will fly by especially with my little one growing and getting bigger and bigger each day!  Speaking of Addie, here are some cute pictures!
 We've been giving Adelaide bangs lately!





 Bath time fun! Thanks Great Grandma Clegg for the cute towel!


 Great Grandma Chamberlain gave Addie this giraffe!  
His name is Jack.
 Addie's newest trick is sitting up on her own! she has the strength, just needs to work on stability. 
Addie says this is her better side... :) 

As you can see, Addie is doing great and making strides with her development!  I am so lucky and so blessed to have her.  My sister Summer got engaged to our good friend Mike Seagar a couple months ago!  They are getting married in the St. George Temple on October 17th which is just over a month away!  She is going to be a beautiful bride, although its hard for me to think that she is old enough to be getting married.  And Mike... he is a great guy! she really lucked out when she moved here in Lincoln with us a year ago.  

Matt  gave me tickets to see Wicked up in Omaha for my birthday! I know its a bit late to be mentioning that, but it was so great!  I have always wanted to see it, and i was impressed with it.  The cast did a wonderful job.  The girl playing Glinda was the understudy, and i didn't even know till the show was over.  She was great and i found out later that she was from BYU. This trip to Omaha was our first time away from Addie for more than 2 hours.  It was difficult but necessary.  She was just fine with Therees Hibbard (matt's choir director that went on tour of London with us).  Matt took me to a wonderful Sushi place before the show as well.  It was called Hiro 88 and it was delicious! In fact i just found out that they built one here in Lincoln in the Hay-market area down town, that means good sushi more often!

Well, this is all the time i have today.  I will plan to continue to make updates more often. Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment