Monday, June 16, 2014

Progress


October 11, 2013

Well, its been only a couple days since i last posted but i thought since its been officially announced on Facebook about mine and Matt's baby on the way i should post a picture of the baby bump! So here ya go, at 10 weeks i just looked fat... now 5 weeks later at 15 weeks you can actually see the bump, this makes me feel a ton better about my image and weight. I gotta keep telling myself its OK to gain weight right now! So these pictures show the progress of the baby's growth from the outside view over the past 5 weeks. 

I also wanted to mention the progress in another area of my life currently, School. I must admit that the first few weeks were anything but easy. I was so overwhelmed with new friends, schedules, assignments, reading, paper writing, etc. And it all seemed like too much for me to handle. It's funny though how you build an immunity to those types of things as time goes by and you just get use to the feeling of always having something that you need to work on that has a dead line attached to it. School will give that to you. A graduate program is so different from an undergrad program in the fact that your time isn't your time anymore, you are always working on a project or studying for a quiz, or thinking about ways to do more than one thing at a time. 

I have really had to try to balance how i spend time. I think i have made progress with this because i have found time to still enjoy my life and my pregnancy and my husband and sister, as well as time to spend in the scriptures and then of course the majority of the time with the books and such. I just hope that as time goes on i can keep this up and still be able to work in time for Baby Clegg once he/she arrives. 

So many wonderful things are happening and so many blessings are attached! I have so much to be grateful for and i pray that God will continue to bless me and help me progress to even better days!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment